Most information under this section is in Swedish due to that SWAMID Identity Providers are institutions of the Swedish Higher Educational Sector.
In SWAMID multiple brands of Identity Provider software is used the two most usual are Shibboleth Identity Provider and Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS). On this HowTo page we'll concentrate on these two. For now most of the information will be for Shibboleth but we'll add more and more information on ADFS.
Base installation of Identity Providers
- Automatisk installation av Shibboleth IdP version 3 under Linux
- Uppgradera Shibboleth IdP från version 2 till version 3
- Shibboleth Identity Provider 2.4 on Windows
Example of attribute resolvers and filters
- Example of a standard attribute resolver for Shibboleth IdP
- Example of a standard attribute filter for Shibboleth IdP
Extended configuration of Identity Providers and their metadata
- Add information on the white page that is displayed when the Shibboleth IdP returning the user to the requesting web service
- Identity Provider Key Rollover
- Pseudonym identifierare (EPTID)
- Rekommenderad release av statisk organisationsinformation
- SAML f-ticks for Shibboleth
- Svenska personnummer och norEduPersonNIN