SWAMID publishes multiple metadata-streams. Choose the right metadata according to the following process.
- All Identity Providers and Service Providers that are able to use the Metadata Query Protocol (MDQ) shall use that protocol instead of downloading metadata aggregates.
- Point your SAML implementation MDQ base url against /.
- Service Providers (SP) that can't use the MDQ service should use the
- A service that must limit Identity Providers to those only registered in SWAMID can use the swamid-idp metadata feed:
- Identity Providers that can't use the MDQ service use the swamid-sp-transitive metadata feed metadata feed: